08 September 2010

Berkeley Bowl

Today’s photographer looked surprised; I guess in line at the Bowl is less scenic than the other places so far. But she gladly did it & then asked if I wanted one closer up. (I said no, but I’m wondering if I should zoom my wide-angle in first before I hand the camera to people.) Then I felt compelled to offer some kind of explanation, so I said that it was an art project documenting my life. Which it kind of is, even though I hadn’t been thinking of it quite that way.

I was doing a grocery run for my neighbor who is recovering from an operation, but of course picked up a few things for our household since I was there. That’s how the Berkeley Bowl works! When my Census meetings were at the Bowl our kitchen was very well stocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment